You might be aware of the fact that Christmas looks dull and incomplete without bows. Whether you want a bow for yourself, or you want to gift it to your friends, there are plenty of options for you. One of the best things that you can follow in this context is to make your own Christmas bows. There are different designs and styles in which you can make the bows, but there are basic instructions that you will require in order to make a beautiful bow.
- You can make a bow from any ribbon, or if you want, you can make use of a wrapping paper in accordance to your needs. You can make use of a velvet ribbon for the bow, because the entire thing will turn out to be very attractive and gorgeous.
- On the other hand, if you are worried about the shape, you should understand that wire-edged ribbon will work well in this case.
- You will have to determine the length of the ribbon that you want to use, because on it will depend the fullness of the bow.
- You will have to create a loop with the end of the ribbon, which can be about three inches long.
- Now by holding one loop, you will have to make another loop. You will have to make several loops together by following the same procedure. Hold the loops that you already finish making in your left hand.
- When you are finished making about 8-10 loops, you will have to leave about 8 inches of ribbon.
- With all the loops together, you will be able to make a center, and thus, you will make the arrangements accordingly. Hold the center of the loops with one hand.
- You will have to secure the center of the loop and prevent it from getting loose by tying it up with a wire. If you want, you can also sew it up with a needle.
- Now that you have tied the centre, leave your hand, and you will find that the loops have made a full bow.
- The small part of the ribbon that you have left will now be used to make the tails of the bow. Thus, you will finish up with the process.
The entire process is very easy, and if you follow it carefully, you will definitely be able to make a good bow.