Have you ever tried drawing anime hands? Well, there are many people that are quite interested in drawing these hands, but they are not well aware of the different steps in which these hands can be drawn. Therefore, if you are also interested, you should also take a look at the different steps through which you can successfully draw the anime hands. Irrespective of the fact that you are a beginner or are pretty experienced, you can easily follow these steps to get a grip of drawing anime hands. Take a look:
- Before beginning, the most important thing that you should always remember is that you should try making it realistic. These are very much like natural drawing and therefore, you should always try to follow a realistic style while drawing these hands.
- There are three different hand poses, and it is largely up to you to determine the pose that you will follow while drawing the anime hands.
- However, irrespective of the pose that you select, you should always draw it light. This will make it easy for you to erase the lines that you find unnecessary later and thereby rectify your mistakes.
- You will start from the wrist and then you will move on to draw the knuckles. It will be wise on your part to draw a guideline and follow the guideline. This in turn will reduce your chances of making errors.
- You should also be careful while you are drawing each of the joints because these are very delicate points that you should not miss out at any cost.
- While drawing the anime hands, the most important thing that you should always remember is that the hand is definitely as big as the face, and therefore, you should draw it accordingly.
- There are some common mistakes that you certainly need to avoid. For instance, you should never draw the joints and the knuckles parallel. This will impart an odd shape to your hand and make it look like a block.
- In fact, while drawing, you can use the reference of your hand and understand the positions that you want to follow. Try making an arch while you are drawing the joints and the knuckles.
Thus, these are few of the things that you should definitely follow while you are trying to draw anime hands. Things will definitely make it easier for you to draw and you will also be satisfied.
The Video : How to Draw Anime Hands