How to Draw an Eagle
There are many people who are quite keen and eager to draw an eagle. However, it is because of the difficulty that they hardly try to draw an eagle. It is very essential top understand that anything at the beginning will definitely seem to be difficult. If you can concentrate and make your mind in drawing the object and follow the processes accordingly, you can be assured that you will certainly be successful. In such a situation, drawing an eagle will also not be very difficult for you. Take a look at the few of the simple steps that you can follow in order to draw an eagle:
- Well, the most important thing that you will have to understand is that there are almost about 60 different species of eagle that exist in the world. It is largely up to you to determine the species of eagle that you will draw and accordingly, you will have to follow up with the steps.
- Before drawing an eagle, you will of course have to find a reference picture of an eagle. This reference picture will make things easier for you to draw. Now that you have collected the picture, you will have to start drawing the outline.
- It is a good idea to start drawing the outline of the beak of the eagle. Following this, you can draw the outline of the head. The lower chest and the wing should also be followed with it.
- Once you have finished adding the wing, it is time to add feathers and lower legs and this should be connected to the wings of the eagle.
- Once you have completed this section, you will have to proceed with the lower outline of the wing. This will bring about the complete outlook of the eagle.
- Now it is time for you to add some extra details not only to the wings, but also to the other parts of the eagle’s body. This in turn, will bring about a complete look of the eagle.
- After adding the necessary details, you can start with sketching these details which will enhance the look of the eagle and thereby make it look more realistic.
- Do not forget to add tail and the other details of the feather.
Thus, if you follow these steps, it will be easy for you to achieve the complete look of the eagle, and you will be satisfied with the image.
The Video Guide may help you to draw a beautiful Eagle. Check this out :