Nothing can be better than cooking weed brownies deliciously. However, if you are really interested in cooking and you do not know how to cook, you can always learn it before cooking. Here are few instructions for you, so that you can not only make weed brownies, but at the same time, you can also serve it to your guests.
- First of all, you will have to collect the ingredients together. You can either cook it with butter or with oil. However, in general making brownies demand using oil than butter.
- Moreover, you will also need an estimate of the amount of things that you will require.
- You will have to grind the weeds in your grinder very nicely, so that it can turn into smooth powder.
- Now you will have to spread the powder in the frying pan, and pour oil into the pan right on the powder. The amount of oil that you will put will depend on the amount of brownie that you want to make.
- Turn the burner in low seam till it starts to simmer. Following this, you can lower the burner to the lowest of all the burner settings.
- Stir the oil in the weed after every half an hour and leave the burner at least for two hours.
- Once you feel that the pot is done, you will now have to pour the entire mixture of the oil into the filter, so that the excess weed is strained out from the mixture.
- You will find brown color oil with little seeds or grass in it. You will have to filter it again.
- You will now have to make use of this filtered oil in order make your brownies.
- Pre heat the oven and stir the sugar, eggs and vanilla together, and add the oil.
- Make use of a separate bowl to mix flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and stir both the mixtures well.
- Add some nuts into the mixture and spread the mixture into the pan.
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 350 degree F. Your brownie is ready. However, before cutting into squares, you should cool the brownies, so that cutting is easy for you.
These are few of the steps that you can follow in order to make a wonderful brownie.