How to Make Your Own Sonic Characters
There are many people who are interested in making their own sonic characters. There are different ways through which these characters can be created, and if you are interested, it is largely up to you to determine the exact way in which you will create these characters. The sonic characters are very popular, and once you are aware of the different steps in which you can make these characters, things will definitely prove to be very easy for you. Take a look at the different ways through which you can create your character:
- Well, the most important thing that you will have to do first is to study the different sonic characters that already exist. This in turn, will help you to get an idea of the exact way in which you can form your own character.
- There are different styles that you can follow while developing your character. You will have to make an identification of the exact proportion and style that you can develop for the formation of your character.
- Once you have studied the style and proportion of different existing sonic characters, it will be easy for you to plan out the style of the character that you will design.
- The most important thing that you should always keep in mind is that without planning, you will not be able to form a good character. Therefore, you should never ignore on this point.
- You will have to rightly decide the kind of character that you want, its name, age, clothing and other features that you will include in the character. Until and unless, you work on these points, things will be quite difficult for you.
- Now you will have to start by sketching the pose. Make sure that the proportion that you are sketching is perfectly right.
- Once you have completed the sketch, you will have to draw the character right on top of the sketch.
- It is a good idea if you can maintain rough lines, so that in case if there is a problem, you can remove the rough lines.
- As you proceed, you can refine your drawing by erasing the unnecessary lines from the sketch.
You will have to practice drawing several times until you attain perfection. However, if you continue following these steps on a regular basis, you will certainly be successful, and at a point you will also be satisfied with the character that you have made.
The bellow video might help you in making your own Sonic Character