How to Make Pho
Pho is one of the most popular dishes in Vietnam, and in fact it is a national dish of this country. This is indeed a delicious dish and can be eaten by anyone at anytime of the day. Making pho will not be very difficult for you, and if you check out the step by step instructions of the dish, you will indeed find that the entire dish is very easy to make and good to taste, as well. Take a look at few of the important steps through which you can make this wonderful dish.
- There are few important ingredients that you will require for cooking this dish. Therefore, you should ensure that the necessary ingredients are readily available with you, so that you do not have to face any difficulty while cooking the dish.
- This means that you should be aware of the important ingredients that are required in the entire process ranging from meat, beef, onion, cloves, peppercorns, fish sauce etc.
- You will have to get the beef knuckle and mix it with salt by placing it in a pot. Mix with water and boil the beef knuckle. You will have to cook it at least for 2 hours.
- Boiling with make the fat of the beef float, and you can remove the fat from the boiling water. Following this, you can add onion, radish and oxtail into it. After few minutes, you will also have to add cloves, peppercorns, sugar. If some more salt is required, you should add to it. You will have to bring it to boil, so that all the ingredients contained in it is boiled.
- Now it is time to soak the rice noodles into the boiling water with ingredients. You will have to cook it till the point it becomes soft but not excessively.
- You will now have to get the frozen beef sliced in thin shapes. In fact, the most important thing that you should always remember about the thin meet is that it should be so thin that cooking it is not difficult and time consuming.
- You can now place the noodles into the bowl and add some slices of raw beef into it.
- The best thing will be to serve with different kinds of sauce and cut some raw vegetables.
This completes the entire process of making pho within a very short period of time. Isn’t this great?