French toast is an interesting dish and there are many people who love to eat this food. Moreover, it is also not at all difficult to make this item, and this is the reason why most people prefer this as an ideal snack item. However, if you are not aware of the exact way in which the French toast can be made, there is absolutely nothing to be worried. You can take a look at few of the following steps which in turn can help you to make this item. Take a look at these steps:
- First of all, you will have to collect the different items that you will require for making the French toast. In addition to that, you will also have to ensure that the ingredients are available in desired quantities.
- For making French toast, you will require 1 large egg, ½ cup milk and pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Once you have collected the ingredients in desired quantities, you will have to beat the egg lightly. Following this, you will have to add milk along with pinches of cinnamon and nutmeg to it.
- You will have to mix all the ingredients together to make a paste.
- You will take a slice of bread and dip it in the mixture. However, the most important thing that you will have to keep in mind in this context is that you should not lay the slice of bread in the batter longer.
- You will have to turn the bread slice immediately and ensure that the other side of the slice is also covered.
- Remove the batter. If you want, you can coat the slices of bread in a mixture of French bread. Again you should also keep in mind that you should not make it so soggy that makes the slices of the bread fall apart. Therefore, you will have to be very careful in this context.
- Once this task is complete, you will immediately have to fry it. Ensure that the pan is hot with butter, and therefore, you can place the bread on the buttered pan.
- The toast should be brown on each side and once over, you should follow the same procedure for the other slices of bread.
- This completes the entire procedure of making your French toast. You can now serve it hot with different kinds of sauces or syrups.
Thus, you can now start following these steps.