How To Hard Boil Eggs
Do you want to hard boil eggs? Are you not aware of the exact way in which you can do so? If you have tried the process several times, but have failed in your effort, there is absolutely nothing to be worried. There are few simple steps that you can easily follow so that you are successful in your attempt of making hard boil eggs. Take a look at few of the simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to select the eggs that you want to hard boil.
- Take a bowl of salt water and place the eggs in the bowl. In fact, this is one of the best ways of sorting out the hard eggs. If you find that the eggs float in water, it will give an indication to the fact that the eggs are not fresh.
- The fresh selected eggs can be placed gently one by one on a dish.
- Once you have placed the eggs carefully, you will have to pour water over it, and ensure that the eggs are completely covered. In fact, cold water is very essential in this case. Now you can place the eggs on a stove and start heating it in a medium flame. In fact, boiling of the eggs should not be too intense because this in turn, can break the eggs.
- While boiling the eggs, you can add a pinch of salt into the water because this in turn, will make the process of peeling easier.
- While boiling the eggs, you can cover the pan with a lid as this will fasten the process of boiling.
- As soon as you find the water boiling, you can turn off the flame, but ensure that you do not remove the lid immediately.
- You might often wonder whether the eggs are hard boiled. In such a case, the most important thing that you need to do is to whirl the eggs on a table. If you find it to be turning slowly, you will understand that it is soft boiled. This will also help you to recognize the hard boiled eggs.
- Once identified, you can now start peeling the skin of the egg. You can place them under cold running water and crack the shell. This will help you to get completely hard boiled eggs.
These are few of the steps that you can follow in order to make hard boiled eggs successfully.