How to Draw Graffiti
Graffiti can be drawn in different sizes and styles. If you are interested in drawing graffiti, you will have to determine the shape, size or the structure that you will follow in order to draw these letters. At the same time, since it is not so easy to draw these letters, you will definitely require the help of some instructions to draw these letters. Take a look at few of the steps that you need to follow.
- You will have to pick up the graffiti letters first that you want to draw. Initially, it is better not to try out with extensions and bending, because it is natural that being new, you will not be able to do it. You will have to proceed very slowly.
- Graffiti letters in different pictures can definitely be a great source of inspiration, so that you can also get ideas of developing your own style in the future.
- Practice with simplistic writing initially, because if you try to develop a style right from the beginning, it will be difficult for you to cope up with the style. When you start adopting a style, make sure that the colors and styles that you choose is very simple.
- The most important thing that you should remember is that graffiti letters require lots of time and practice. Therefore, if you do not find any immediate results, you should not get frustrated.
- In course of time, you will have to be familiarized with different styles of graffiti.
- While practicing, make sure that you keep plenty of spaces in between the letters. You can start with any word, but you should practice with pencil and draw very lightly, so that it is easy for you to erase.
- You can go for round letters or the ones with sharp edges. At the same time, you can play with the size of the letters.
- You need to learn the basics, because once you are well adopted with the basics, naturally, you will be able to follow up with your own styles.
- Outlining the letters is very essential, so that you can track the exact style that you are adopting. The thickness of the lines varies from one to another, so that you can achieve a 3D effect.
These are few of the things that you should follow in order to draw graffiti letters or words.
The Video Instruction will help you on this :