How to Draw DBZ Characters
DBZ characters or the Dragon Ballz Characters are in fact great personal favorites with kids all over the world. They would possibly do anything to get their hands on a flawless DBZ Character. When it comes to create or draw a Dragon Ballz Character it indeed seems to be a task which is full of challenges. However you can choose to make it simple if you make it a point to carry on with the task in calculated steps. As you proceed with this task you will truly find it to be a motivating task and you will definitely pass your free time in a creative manner.
- You have to understand that each character is different. So when you work on the Dragon Ballz Characters you have to visualize the exact character that you wish to emulated and move into the job.
- You can take the help of photo shop and at the same time you can get the work done on your painting copy.
- Focus on the head portions of the Dragon Ballz Characters
- Then make it a point to focus on the pelvis portions as well as chest
- In the next you will be required to focus on the upper squares pertaining to the Dragon Ballz Characters. The moment you are through with the upper squares you have to shift your focus to the lower ones and give your best to embellish this particular portion.
- In the next step you have to focus on the development of muscular illusions pertaining to the Dragon Ballz Characters
- As you work on the squares pertaining to the Dragon Ballz Characters you have to make it a point that these parts are quite large.
- In the next step you have to focus on the development of specific guides pertaining to the Dragon Ballz Characters. As it comes to guides of the Dragon Ballz Characters it is mainly the arm guides as well as leg guides that you have to focus on.
- The moment you are through with the guides make it a point that you have properly filled them with muscles and tissues.
- In the next phase you have to work on the facial expressions to be donned by the character.
- At the same time you will also be required to work on the hair adornments.
- Now you can work on adding some curves to the body of the DBZ Character
- At the same time you can proceed with coloring the apparel of the character