How to Draw Anime Eyes
Have you ever tried drawing anime eyes, but stopped because you thought that these were too difficult? Well, there is absolutely nothing to be worried now, because there are some steps that you can follow through which drawing the eyes of anime can indeed become easy for you. However, you will have to be very careful whole drawing, because eyes are the most sensitive part of an animal. Through the eyes, you can indicate many things, and therefore, your minute observation and concentration while drawing is very essential. Let us have a look at few of the things that you need to follow.
- Take a look at the photo of any animal, and make a long curve. This will be your first step. After making the long curve, you should proceed with a shorter curve, exactly opposite to the first one. From each of the curve, you should add other curved lines.
- The most important thing to keep in mind is that the top curve should be thicker compared to the bottom. With this, you draw the basic structure of the eye.
- At the bottom corner, you will again add a small circle. You should make a white circle, which should point to the direction in which the animal is facing.
- Now it is time to draw the eye lashes. One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind is that if the eye is facing the left side, the lashes should point to the right side and vice versa. The eye lashes should be less feathery, and if you want, you can also add some small lashes on the bottom part of the curve.
- Right from the top to the bottom, you will have to shade the image. The middle part of the eye should be shaded darker.
- When you color the eyes, you should always try to select the right color. Make use of a basic color and accompany it with various shades.
- It is a wise idea not to follow up with many shiny spots.
Eyes are very important part of an animal and a lot is indicated about the character. Therefore, you should give sufficient time to the eyes. You should also ask people to look at different perspectives, so that your mistakes can be pointed out. This in turn, will help you to get rectified and make perfect animal eyes.
It will be more easy to draw the anime eyes with help of this Video instruction:
Image Source : myanimelist.net