Are you keen to cook steak, yet you are not aware of the exact way in which steak can be cooked? Well, there is absolutely nothing to be worried, because with few instructions, you will definitely be able to prepare a delicious steak. There are of course different ways through which you can prepare steak, but you can try out with the easiest option.
- Collect the ingredients together. Now you need to rinse the steaks with cold water and make it dry. In fact, before you start cooking, you will have to bring the meat to a room temperature.
- Now you will have to sprinkle salt and pepper and rub it well in the steak. This should be done in both the sides.
- When it is ready to be cooked, you will have to pour oil into the frying pan. The oil required in this case is more, and in the process when you find that the oil is excess, you can remove the oil.
- Heat the oil and put the meat into the pan. There will be a sizzling sound while you put the meat.
- While frying, you should think of frying it deep brown to get a crust. However, make sure that you do not end up overcooking the meat.
- When it is seared well, you can flip up the meat largely on the basis of the thickness. In the process, you will have to remove the pan from the heat, drain the oil and add some butter.
- Thyme and rosemary can be added to it.
- The residual heat of the steak is sufficient enough to cook the meat. Without cutting into the steak, you will be able to check out the doneness of the steak in several ways. You can poke it light to get the feel of doneness.
- Cover it with an aluminum foil, so that you can prevent the loss of heat.
- Before you start cutting the steal, always help the meat rest, so that the juices do not drain out from the meat.
- After few minutes, it will be ready to be consumed.
- You can also add some flavors to the remaining of the pan like butter, herb, mushrooms etc to make pan sauce and serve with it.
These are few of the easy steps that you can follow in order to end up with the process of cooking a tasty steak.