Eyes are the windows of the soul, and therefore, eyes should be decorated most beautifully. Eye shadows are one of the best means through which the eyes can be beautified to a great extent. However, only applying eye shadow to the eye is not just sufficient. It is also very essential to apply the eye shadow properly, so that you can look beautiful. There is a particular way in which you can apply the eye shadow, and if you are not aware of the proper techniques, you can take a look at few of the following steps:
- Well, the most important thing that you will have to consider in this case before applying the eye shadow is the color of the shadow. You should always choose the color of the shadow in accordance with the color of your eye. This in turn, will also enhance the color of your eye.
- Now that you have selected the color, you will have to apply the base of the shadow. When you select a good base, you can be assured that the color of your shadow will last longer.
- At the same time, you should also remember that you should always apply the shadow on a clean face. Blending is one of the most important key factors that can help in perfect application of the shadow.
- The base should be applied in the entire eyelid and this should extend right up to the brow. It is always a good idea to follow the instruction of the manufacturer while you are applying the shadow in your eyes.
- Medium color is best as the base color which you will have to apply first with the applicator and spread it. Now the light color can act as he highlighter and you can apply this color right above the base and extend it up to the brow.
- Now it is time to apply the darkest color. Apply a bit of it in a thin line starting from the inside and extending it to the outside. You can also extend to the outer edge of your lashes. Smudge it slightly to the lashes to bring about a special effect.
- If you apply some smokey shades, you should ensure that you keep it only with the lid.
These are few of the important things that you should always keep in mind while you are trying to apply eye shadow. This in turn, will also bring about a perfect look.