How To Cook Corn On The Cob
Are you keen to cook corn on the cob? Well, there are many people who are quite interested in cooking corn on the cob and therefore, you can also find out some amazing ways of cooking it. If you are not aware of the exact way in which you can carry out your cooking, there is absolutely nothing to be worried. Here are few simple steps that you can follow in order to carry out your cooking quite easily:
- First of all, you will completely have to remove the peel of the corn and brush it off. You should also ensure that you remove the thin silk that is seen in the kernels of the corn. This makes your corn ready.
- It is now time to cook. You can not only cook the corn in the stove, but in addition to that, if you want, you can also cook it in the microwave for grilling it. It is largely up to you to decide the procedure that you will follow for cooking.
- You will also have to ensure that the ingredients are ready, so that you can start cooking. There are different ingredients that you can use in this case, and some of the common ones include sugar, salt and water for boiling and butter, salt and pepper for grilling.
- Both the processes of boiling and grilling are quite easy. While boiling, you will have to add sugar and salt to the water and put the corn in the water.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes and remove the corn with tongs and serve hot.
- On the other hand, if you want to grill the corn on the microwave, you should clean the corn in a similar procedure by removing the husk and the silk line.
- You can use wrap the corn with aluminum foil and coat the foil with butter.
- Spread pepper and salt in the butter.
- Wrap the corn with this foil of aluminum.
- You will hardly take about 10-12 minutes to grill the entire corn cob.
- Your corn cob is ready now, and if you want, you can sprinkle some butter or lemon juice in the cob to get the real taste.
Thus, you might have understood by now that it is absolutely easy to cook corn on the cob. Therefore, it is high time that you give it a try and bring out the delicious taste out of it.